“I dreamed of a book…. Now that it’s finished, I dream of sales…”
Don’t forget to check out the testimonials of our users at the bottom of the page!
Novel Ideas offers a number of options designed to give authors the support they need to get noticed in a market currently filled to the brim with the great (and not so great) literary efforts of thousands.
As a writer, you need to be proactive, whether you are published by a publishing house or if you have chosen to self-publish. You need to make the most of the biggest market in the world– the Internet.
Take a look at our services below to see what we can do for you!
I provide monthly promotion for a set fee, decided between the author and myself. I believe in consistent promotion, rather than the use of “packages.” I have authors who work on a $100 per month basis through to clients who spend $2,500 per month on promotion. The way you promote should be determined by what you can afford to do consistently to push your books. What is done to promote your book should not be just a tick list of things from a package. What good are three interviews when you really need new keywords? What good is doing a free book giveaway if you have no ads? Book promotion is not just a “set” thing. It should be a growing concern, and action should be taken as needed. This has worked best for my clients in the past. I promote responsible book promotion at a level that is comfortable to you. If you would like to discuss promoting your book, you can get in touch with me by dropping me an email at Nick@nickwale.org. Always happy to discuss how your book is being promoted.
- Proofreading: Novel Ideas uses an excellent proofreader for our articles. We would be happy to gain their services for you. If you need an accurate, approachable and skilled proofreader, then let us know! We can help! Please contact us for more information and a quote.
- Single Professional Interview – $37: An interview is the perfect way to get yourself known to an audience. It is a budget-friendly way of gaining new fans and followers. Interviews are undertaken by the highly acclaimed interviewer, Nick Wale, and are professionally edited to give you the perfect, professional look YOU need to get noticed in the sea of books currently on sale. Many of our clients are first time authors, and we gently ease them into the chair for an interview. Veteran writers need not worry either as we are experienced and can diversify to get you that all-important new audience. Interviews are placed in front of our Twitter audience, Facebook page, relevant Facebook groups and our own blog followers. An interview is an international selling tool and we specialise in using our promotional skills to make your name known and help to make your book a success!
- Series of 3 Interviews – $99: This is one of the biggest steps you can make towards winning an audience. Over three interviews, readers can grow to know you as a writer. Don’t be nervous! Professional interviews are not scaryand you can take as much time as you need to answer questions. We will then market interviews to our audience every two weeks. Each interview will have two weeks’ exposure for maximum marketing! Interviews are placed on all the social media hotspots such as Stumbleupon, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pintrest and throughout our vast Facebook group audience– resulting in an audience of many thousands of people! Successive interviews will be linked to past interviews for audiences to catch the full series. This is the perfect way to build an audience over the release of a book– a pre-release interview, a release interview and a post-release interview. It is also a great way for writers to sell themselves to readers, beyond just the scope of their current book. Readers want to know more about their favourite authors– are you willing to become one of their favourites?
- Joint Interview – $50: Novel Ideas can arrange joint interviews that will help you build a cross-over audience for your book. We pride ourselves on the ability to make all joint interviews pleasant and uplifiting experiences. You do not need to be worried about working with another writer at all.
- Book Critique Service: Novel Ideas is now critiquing your work. Your book deserves to be the best it can be!
What we will do: We will read through and critique your work in depth, offering useful, constructive suggestions for improvement in areas such as scene setting, dialog, and storyline and character development.
What we won’t do: We will not make harsh judgments; undermine your confidence; or disappear. We will support you as you create your ideal book.
Critique Service: $695 full-length novel; Contact us for pricing of short stories/novellas and to discuss your project
So you see, we can make it easy for you. Drop Novel Ideas a line and let us help you take your book to the next stage!